Your Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) can provide you with a tax-free way to help manage your health care needs. Along with your high-deductible qualified insurance plan, our HSA is the right account now and in the future.
- Free e-statement w/check & deposit ticket images
- Free check safekeeping
- Custom HSA check options (prices vary) w/HSA designs; Unique Deposit tickets that help with tax reporting and record keeping
- Custom HSA Debit Card Featuring Chip Card Technology! ($12.00/year).
- Interest earned accrues daily, compounds monthly
- No account service charges
- No minimum opening balance
- Account contributions are tax-deductible
- Qualified account distributions are tax-free
- Tax-free earnings from interest bearing account along with tax reporting forms provided at year-end
- Special HSA forms available as needed - Change of Beneficiary, rollover, transfer, etc.
The interest rate and annual percentage yield for a HSA is 1.00% and is subject to change. Consult your tax advisor and your health insurance provider for additional details on HSAs. Eligible customers include those whose employer and/or themselves maintains a banking relationship with Iowa State Savings Bank.
Iowa State Savings Bank partners with Shazam to provide local merchants with state-of-the-art debit and credit card processing terminals along with 24/7 customer support. Standard point-of-sale terminal options plus mobile/smart phone solutions are available.
To help protect cardholder data, Shazam provides assistance in complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). If you as a merchant need to learn more about merchant services from Iowa State Savings Bank, call us at (641) 828-8000. For our current merchant customers for 24/7 support, call Shazam at (866) 674-2926.
Preparing for EMV (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa) – commonly referred as a chip card technology used for payment – the future of a new industry standard. To learn more: EMV Whitepaper - EMV FAQ - EMV & Fraud
Business Debit Card (With Chip Card Technology!)
For Iowa State Savings Bank Business Checking Account Customers!
- Instant Purchase Power for Business Needs - Point-of-Sale, Online, ATM, Phone
- Better Record keeping of Business Expenses
- Specialized Business Debit Card Design - Includes Your Business Name
- Greater Worldwide Acceptance
- Multiple Cards Available for Authorized Employees - Each with Assigned Spending Limits
- Tied to your Business Checking and/or Savings Account - Able to Transfer Funds
Click here for a Business Debit Card application & just print, complete and return to Iowa State Savings Bank!
Call-The-Bank (641) 828-2104
With Call-the-Bank, you can check your account balances, account transaction history, transfer money from one account to another and even make loan payments using your touchtone phone or by voice activation!
- Learn the current balance of your accounts
- Complete history of withdrawals and deposits
- Learn which checks have cleared your account
- Check on your CDs with the bank
- Transfer funds from account to account
- Check loan balances and payment information
- Make loan payments and payment history
- Report a lost or stolen debit/credit card
- Much more! The system has many features to offer you by following the voice prompts.
It's Easy! Simply dial the special Call-the-Bank number from your touchtone phone (641) 828-2104 - the operator will prompt you on how to continue. You can either speak your choice or press the appropriate number on your telephone keypad for the selection you wish to use.
Overdraft Privilege Service
An Overdraft consideration service exclusively for eligible Iowa State Savings Bank checking account customers. To Opt-In or Opt-Out of the service, you can call the bank at (641) 828-8000 or fill out the Overdraft Services Consent Form and return to the bank today!